Seven Questions with Caggie

caggie dunlop, blog, style, fashion, music, beauty

Who would be at your dream dinner party dead or alive?

Marilyn Monroe, Eva Cassidy (to sing for us), Oscar Wilde, Kanye West, Ruby Rose, Richard Dawkins, Sienna Miller, Ricky Gervais, Cara Delevingne.

What era would you live in if you could pick one?

Probably the sixties…

How would you describe your style?

Disheveled. I dress for comfort most of the time, and usually look like I have just rolled out of bed. Occasionally I like to go all out and get super dressed up, but there isn’t much in-between.

What is your favourite quote / motto to live by?

“Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me.”

-Kant.

And

“Don’t waste your time on jealousy, sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and in the end, it’s only with yourself.”

-Baz Lurhmann.

Describe yourself in three words…

Open-hearted, gutsy, sensitive.

What makes you happy?

#NetflixandChill

Tell us something about yourself no one knows?

I moonlight as a crimefighter.

7 Comments

1. caggie February 3, 2016 / 10:31 pm

thank you that means a lot! I used a template from pidpig. Im glad you like it xx caggie

2. Damion February 4, 2016 / 12:12 am

Q1. Louis Armstrong or Ella Fitzgerald for music Martin Luther King for convo Sophia Lauren, Albert Einstein, Beyoncé

Q2. Flower Power Peace and a whole lot of Love 1960s

Q3. I do like casual on a day to day basis but I’m all for Saville Row, Italian, Classic Old Classy Bow ties ect and French Chic on a big night out

Q4. Carp Diem or Dieu et Mon Droit Love Latin really do wish I studied it

Q5. Lover, Emotional, Poor with super rich tastes

Q6. Being a part of other peoples happiness by showing love kindness and loyalty

Q7. I was offered a helping hand on numerous occasions by Richard Branson but refused it because I was young care free and full of pride

3. Tim Daughtry February 6, 2016 / 5:04 pm

I 2nd that- about Caggie’s writing acumen.

4. Tim Daughtry February 6, 2016 / 5:09 pm

You would have liked the 60’s. It would have given you the perfect canvas upon which to cast your colorful personality, style and passion. And the result would have been a beautiful painting. You’re doing that now but you would have flourished even more in the 60’s.

Thx for sharing.

Tim, Colorado

5. bastcilk doptb February 6, 2016 / 5:56 pm

You made a number of good points there. I did a search on the subject and found mainly folks will go along with with your blog.

6. Jorge Mitchen March 25, 2016 / 1:51 am

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.